A place for hope and healing for
women who have been crushed by
their spouse’s sexual betrayal.
And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in.
Hope for Healing
If you have been destroyed by your husband’s sexual betrayal there is hope to begin to rebuild your life. We were not meant to walk this journey alone. Christ’s love comes to us through the support and love and understanding of others. The trauma of a spouses’ infidelity, pornography use, and sexual addiction will cripple and destroy. Only by having others walk alongside to lift up is there hope for healing of the trauma of betrayal.
Sheli Waldron is a certified life coach specializing in helping women rebuild their lives from the destruction of their husband’s betrayal; whether that is affairs, pornography use, sexual addiction, or any sexual integrity issue. She is a survivor from the trauma of her husband’s betrayal. Through the power of the Holy Spirit and the mercy of Christ she is seeking to bring healing to those that have experienced the same. God wants for us to be rebuilt in the image He originally made us, one of beauty and love and specialness.
Sheli is also a registered nurse with a masters degree in Experiential Education, Educational Leadership. She has several years experience in group facilitation. She is the mother of 3 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, and grandmother of 8. She and her husband continue to work toward healing and wholeness. They live in a southern suburb of Minneapolis.
Education and Experience
- BSN Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- MS in Experiential Education/Educational Leadership, Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Coaching/Specialized Certification in Christian Life Coaching, Light University, 2016
- Trained group facilitator with both Marsha Means (Circle of Joy Ministries) and Donna Meredith-Dixon (A Door of Hope Ministries)
- Member of Christian Counselors Association
- Partner trauma model treatment training through APSATS (Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists) 2017
- Your Sexually Addicted Spouse, Dr Barbara Steffens, Marsh Means
- Beyond Betrayal, Lisa Taylor
- Spouses of Sex Addicts: Hope for the Journey, Richard Blankenship
- Intimate Deception, Dr. Sheri Keffer
- Worthy of Her Trust: What You Need to Do to Rebuild Trust and Win Her Back, Jason Martinkus and Steve Arterburn
- The Soul of Shame, Curt Thompson
- Beyond Boundaries, Dr Henry Cloud, Dr John Townsend
- Understanding and Loving a Person with Sexual Addiction, Stephen Arterburn, Jason Marinkus
Sheli’s ministry area is in the southern suburbs of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Support Groups-will meet weekly for 1 ½ hours for 12 weeks. 1:1 coaching- in the area of betrayal trauma, the first session will be an intake interview.
Support Groups will meet weekly for 1 ½ hours for 12 weeks. If you are interested in being part of a confidential support groups please contact Sheli for additional information.
As a life coach, Sheli will come along side and guide, as you build a healing road map for your life. A life coach is NOT a counselor, but rather a fellow traumatized partner seeking to help women move forward from where they are to a new and glorious place that God has planned. If you are interested in 1:1 coaching please contact Sheli for additional information.
Please fill out this contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond shortly.